Customer Training Courses
Understanding the basics and knowing your equipment is essential to getting the most out of a production run.
The LOMA® Training Academy is designed with your everyday needs in mind and goes a long way towards improving your performance and increasing productivity. Working in a deadline critical environment also makes it hard to keep up with the ever-changing industry rules and regulations, which is why our courses are constantly updated to reflect the changes and save you the time.
LOMA trainers are not just trainers, they are all experienced Service Engineers who understand the pressures of keeping the production line running as well as maintaining up time and will bring this knowledge and experience to your training programme.
With their vast amount of experience our engineers help to add a real-world element to the courses tackling issues that you may experience on a weekly basis, even if just a setup issue.
What to Expect When Completing a Course
• All courses are fully certified for your training records
• All training is delivered by highly experienced Field Service Engineers
• All Engineers carry SPA food safety passports and are HACCP level 3 accredited
• We offer flexibility on time and location to suit business requirments
• All Supermarket Codes of Practice (COP) training complies with the latest versions
• Comprehensive course material provided
Understanding the Training Structure
From our understanding of customers requirements, our training courses are designed to address the needs of different departments within the production process. The LOMA Academy is structured in four key areas to, Use, Comply, Maintain and Optimise.
Depending on your requirements as an Operator, Supervisor, Quality Assurance or Engineer you will find a course tailored to your role. Our courses cover both new and legacy machines, and offer both hands on and class room based training depending on the course you choose.